Hora de ir a dormir, he escrito de más...

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Mis reflexivos lectores,

Hace como 4 meses aprox., me encontraba en mi cama viendo qué iba a escribir para este espacio. El texto, al terminarlo, decidí no publicarlo. Ahora lo hago...

There are sometimes that I would like a girlfriend to be with, to treat her, to spend time together in our life. Why not? To be married to her. Maybe "the one" has not arrived yet, but I'm sure she's waiting for me and viceversa: I'm waiting for her.

Unfortunately, my romance life has not been a good one and I'm kind of unlucky in that aspect of my life. I hear really cool stories about it [and I say they are "cursis"] and I'm really sick of being the love Grinch! I know, there are some aspects that I wouldn't do to a girlfriend [like calling her "puchunga" or something like that :P] just because I think it falls into a "ridiculous" situation.

I started to close my heart to those feelings that maybe I forgot how to reopen that gate. It's weird, but true. I had bad experiences and that's the perfect excuse to say "I won't fall in that again" and close that gate that identify us as a human being.

It is time to change and try to open that closed door, but in a manner that it's not vulnerable to destroy again. I can say it and is easy just in words, but hard in the action. Of course, I'm not telling is impossible, but by parts the gate will be open, slowly.

That kind of closures are hard, and in my treat you can figure it out. I'm not allowing anyone to hurt my feelings, my way of think, my treat with people. I can customize that easily with my friends [a big part of them destroyed my good will, I must admit it] and that's kind of mean, but it is necessary to grow up.

Anyway, I'm still waiting, but not so long. My patience is almost finished.

Triste pero cierto.

Aún pienso que algunas cosas siguen siendo verdaderas, algunas otras han sido modificadas a través del tiempo. Espero que en algún momento pueda decir This was just a state of mind I had. Today, everything has changed and I'm glad I think the way I do it now.

Tiempo al tiempo. Tiempo al tiempo.

Lalo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi post Favorito xD

Lizzy

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket Blogger Templates