Am I crazy?

Monday 9 October 2006

You should probably be like O_o face with this title my dear readers,

But...

Why not? On here is great!

Maybe I have a great objective in life! Just need money (as always), finishing everything on my list and go! I'll post that great objective when my pillow gives me the divine answer(lights over my head goes in here please with an angelical face looking to heaven of myself) (notice that I have been reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons :-P)

I'll let the pillow give me that answer during these days. It is a great option and I can't wait to explain my family what's surrounding in my head.

Haven't blog for a while because I don't have a constant connection on here, but I'll try to keep writing ASAP for more details.

I insist, why not?

Lalo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket Blogger Templates