Are rainy days good for a deep thought on us?

Saturday 20 August 2005

I don't know why, but this post will be in English. I do want to write it this way.

Under a calm, rainy night I'm writing here. Sitting in front of the computer, trying to think about my life. Even that I don't know about a topic to write here, I'm sitted here wearing my glasses, drinking my Arizona tea (which is highly recommended and actually I'm kind of addicted to that beverage LOL. By the way, OXXO sells that tea) and trying to imagine a scenario for writing.

Talking about rain... I do like rainy and cloudy days. Today was one of those great days for me. During 6 years of my life I didn't see raining in Chihuahua because is a semidesertic climate and it's too hot on summers and too cold on winters. By the way, I miss Chihuahua City and my family who is living there.

I know my family supports me for this big step I am, but I can't avoid this strange feeling about missing everything from where I am. I do miss visiting my parents and talk to them in person, visiting the rest of my family and those good moments I have with them, having those uncomfortable situations (believe it or not LOL) with my family, and those conversations I have with Rocío and Tania. I really miss all that I do when usually I go to Chihuahua.

I don't know, but when there's a rainy day, I think more about my family and those persons who I care of. I do think that rain is not only a natural state, but also brings to some of us a kind of reflection time to ourselves and for ourselves. I imagine my life, looking behind of it and looking what have I done at this point in my 23-years-old time. I'm satisfied about what happened, what's happening and what will happen in a short time of period in me.

Just keep in mind who you are and don't loose yourself in such a bizarre world so you can take advantages of your life and taking it in a correct way. Anytime is a great time to do a little change in a simple aspect just as the way we are, we think, we look like, etc. Every good change will affect in all your world in a positive way.

Take care and good night!

Reporting to Lalo's database blog,

Lalo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket Blogger Templates